Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 1, 2008

Snow Day for Daddy

Today we played in the snow and built a snow man. Daddy stayed home for the morning to help. We had a lot of fun. It was very cold. We also had hot chocolate milk. yummy!!!! Sorry about the pictures being so I big I am still learning about how to do post. I forgot to hit the small button. We hope you enjoy.




Helping daddy get the snowman started.



Daddy had a shovel so Walker needed his shovel.



Walker and Emery playing on a rock pile behind our house. Where our park will be!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopfully it will be finished by this summer.

Walker and daddy geting ready to slide.Our little snowman.

4 comments:

RachelM said...

Hey Amber!
I saw your comment on Amber Spencer's blog! I had no idea you were on here. I can't believe how big Walker is!!! He's such a cutie! I'm going to add you to our list, if you don't mind!
Rachel Miller

Amber said...

Hey Amber! I am so glad that you commented on my blog. I had no idea that you had one too. Walker is just adorable. I will definitely be checking in periodically.

Courtney said...

Hey guys! I am so glad to know that you have a blog. We get so sad that we don't live around there to watch him grow up. The boys would have so much fun together. Walker is so adorable! I am so excited that we will be able to keep up with him on a regular basis now. Courtney

The Evins said...

Rachel that is great.
amber