Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunny Day Outside

Walker and I played outside all day. We had a great time. Daddy was away fishing so mommy decided to do a little yard work. We had a big day. We went to Lowe's and Sam's to buy bulbs. When we got home it was time to get busy. We also found time to make cookies. YUM YUM!!!!


What a busy day.

















Pushing on the tree. Boy, I hope this tree is still alive this summer. I have been trying my best to keep it alive since the bugs got to it last summer.










Early b-day present from PawPaw and CeCe. Mommy put part of it together since it was so nice outside. I just couldn't wait. Everyone knows that if a present is there I will open it. Walker pushed his cars all around it for about two hours. We will save the picnic table for his party. Thanks PawPaw and CeCe. He loved it.














We also made cookies. He really liked the dough. He liked putting them on the cookie sheet. Sugar cookies with the Easter Bunny on them.









You are definitely your daddy's child! Loving the cookie dough.







YUMMY Good Cookie. He wanted to sit on the chair so Lexi could not get his cookie. He really made sure that he let Lexi know that the cookie was for him and not for her. (No No Lexi Walker's Cookie)






This was what mommy did. I made daddy a big mess to clean up. But the back flower beds look so much better.


I cut the two grasses in the back. Not easy. I have cuts all over my legs and arms. They are like little needles. I made a huge mess. All the clippings were all over the yard. I did not think this all the way through. So I did not really know what to do so I raked it into a back corner (with a little help) so Jason could deal with it when he got home. I tried!






3 comments:

Courtney said...

I am impressed! I thought my raking was hard!!! That looks like a great birthday present! What a wonderful helper you have!

Kate said...

Hey Girl!!
I found you through Amber Spencer's blog...I was going to see what you were doing with walker this summer...you might be off work but i am trying to figure out what to do with Liza..will you email me at katejcarter@hotmail.com. I was going to ask if you had an opnion about a couple places! thanks!!! :)

RachelM said...

I love that little table!
Isn't this weather great? It's got me so looking forward to spring/summer!!