Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sorry that it has been so long since I last posted. We had some bad news come our way. Some of you may have known that Jason and I were expecting baby number two in November. About three weeks ago I started having problems. To make a long story short we miscarried at week eight. I had a D and C last Friday and I have been doing great. We are all doing ok. We know that this was a way that God was taking care of us. He knows what is best. We really appreciate all the love and support that we have gotten from our family and friends. It makes us really happy to know that we have a wonderful group of family and friends.

10 comments:

the boyd girls.... said...

I am so sorry for your loss. We will remember you all in our prayers.

The Evins said...

Thank you so much Keri that means a lot

RachelM said...

I am so sorry, Amber. I am glad to hear that you are doing good after your D and C. Yall will be in our prayers also.
We definitely need to get the boys together soon! That would be lots of fun!

Amber said...

Amber, I am so so sorry!! I will add y'all to my prayer list too.

Kate said...

I will have you all in my thoughts and prayers..i am so so sorry. when i had a miscarriage there was peace in knowing God was taking care of us. just like you said....
:) hang in there!

Lydia said...

I am so sorry. I know this must be a difficult time for you. You are in my prayers.

The Traxsons said...

I'm so sorry Amber...

Courtney said...

Amber and Jason- we were so sorry to hear that. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. We love you guys and can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Kate Hart said...

I'm so sorry. Huge hugs to you.

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

I've been thinking of you a lot lately...I'm so sorry but I know you're doing better every day. You're in our prayers.