Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Leopards, Parades & Candy

Walker and I went down to South Arkansas for a week. We had a great time. He got to spend time with both sets of grandparents and his Pappaw G. He was very spoiled.
Walker got to go fishing, look for deer in Pappaw G's pasture, see a pep rally, a parade and ride the four wheeler in the woods to look for more deer.
I wasn't very good at taken pictures so all I got were ones at the parade.
Walker and Tucker waiting for the parade.
They were really waiting on candy!!!!
Almost every time I take a picture of Walker he wants to take a picture of me.
He will not let it go until I let him do it.
Maybe he will be a photographer one day.
After the parade was over Ms. Cynthia came over and asked Walker
if she could have a sucker. Walker was not so sure about that.
Waiting on the leopard so he could take his picture with it.
Walker and the Leopard
Walker and Queen Lila.

No comments: