Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Santa came to the Evins House!!!

We had a great Christmas. We decided to stay at home this year and start our own family traditions. Walker was a little over whelmed with all the presents. Walker is not a morning person so it took a while for him to really get into opening the presents. We might have to do Santa presents at night. HAHA But I don't think that Jason and I could wait any longer. I believe that we were more excited than Walker was.

Check out that morning hair!


After opening a few presents he decided that he needed
to drive the tractor around the living room.
After opening some of his presents he wanted to ride in his tractor outside.
If you look closely you can see some of his presents that he did not open.
Santa was very good to me!! He brought me a new car. I was so surprised!!
I had several presents under the tree. Jason made me open them in a certain order.
Present #1 Empty box
Present #2 A Brick
Present # 3 iTunes Gift Card
Present #4 An Old pair of boots
Present #5 A sheet of paper with a car on it that read:
I promise to consider to go look for new cars with you. YEAH!!
Present # 6 A green turtle from Walker with keys inside it.
After opening all of the presents I was a little confused about a key that was in the turtle. When Jason started smiling I ran out side and Santa had parked a 2009 Acadia in the drive way. He was very sneaky this year. I was so surprised that I did not find out because I tend to snoop when there are presents with my name on them!!

3 comments:

the boyd girls.... said...

yeah! How exciting! I know you wanted a new car before the baby arrived! Congrats! :) Merry Christmas!

Elissa said...

Congrats on the new ride! How exciting!

Sarah said...

Yes, of course I remember you! Congrats on your pregnancy!! How Exciting! Did you and your husband open the Wine Bar? It was so fun!!