Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Walker & Spencer

Walker loves his baby sister. He loves to tickle her and sing to her all the time. In the mornings he likes to lay in bed with her. We have to remind him that he needs to use soft and gentle hands with her. Jason and I are so very lucky that Walker is adjusting well to having a new baby in the house. I am sure that things will change when Spencer starts to crawl. Walker has already told us that he is not going to share his toys with Spencer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is getting so big! She is the sweetest baby! Thanks for my bday present Walker and Spencer I love it!!!

Lauren Smart said...

That is so sweet! I can't wait to see her. Looking forward to seeing ya'll at Mallory's b-day party!