Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school for Walker and Spencer. Walker was so excited to go to his new classroom. Mommy and Daddy were a little sad because Spencer was going to daycare but she ended up doing great. I called a few times and made a couple of surprise visits. I am sure that her teachers are thinking that I am going to be on of those parents that are impossible to deal with!

4 comments:

AB said...

Walker looks just like you in that pic!

Joni said...

Amber,
What a great family picture:) I think you were just being a good mommy for checking on little Spencer during the day...Don't feel bad, I did the same too!

Bethany said...

Such a beautiful family. I hope the transition is still going great for everyone. Call me soon, miss you guys!

Kate Hart said...

Hey, did you know our boys are in the same class this year? :)