Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick or Treating on the Square

We took the kids trick or treating on the square and it was so much fun. All the costumes were great. It took Walker a while to warm up to everyone. He did not want to tell them trick or treat. So I told him that he could not have any candy unless he said "trick or treat." Yes I know bad mommy. But it worked before we left the square he was roaring and saying trick or treat!!!! Spencer did great. She loved every minute of it.

Tinker Bell
T-Rex



"Trick or Treat, ROAR!!!!!"


Daddy and his little Tinker Bell!




This is when I realized that I had a big boy. Walker did not want to hold my
hand today and he did not want his picture taken with me or his sister.
So Sad!!!!


I had to get a picture of Tinker Bell's wings.
I worked very hard on them.




It's true vampires really do come out at Halloween!
We saw this bat outside on the square.
Very Strange!!

No comments: