Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

First Day at School

Walker had his first day at school today. The teachers said that he did great!!!!! I was so proud. I dropped him off at 8:30 and as soon as we walked in the door he saw other parents dropping off their children his lips began to pucker. The teacher started to talk to him and told him that he needed to wash his hands as soon as he came in the classroom. That got him excited! He is all about using soap and making a mess with water. While the teacher showed him what to do I made a mad dash for the door and went to the gym. After my workout I just had to sneak by his classroom and see how he was doing. He was at the snack table eating and smiling. That made me feel so good. The true test of Walker liking school will be on Thursday when he returns.
I will keep you posted.

4 comments:

The Traxsons said...

I'm glad you had such a fun time Walker! And I'm really glad Sam isn't in the room to see this picture or he'd be freaking out over the Cars lunch box :)

Kate said...

i'm so glad he had fun!!!! i think liza did too...jason's mom is taking her for a couple hours on thurs (i am in atl)so you can be my spy with liza too! :) they will be best buddies in there! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Walker,
You look so handsome and all grown-up on your first day of school. You have the best Mom ever to take such good care of you and keep the great pictures of you on this blog. I miss you so much and can't wait to see you in Aug. Love ya lots and miss you more.
Love,
Cece

Unknown said...

wow..he's getting so big and just adorable