Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fun at the Water Park

Today we went to the water park with the Hoppers and the Coffmans. We had a great time!! I love it there because they have two wade pools and the deep pool is gated off. So the little ones can't go over there unless someone takes them. It is very relaxing for the moms. Walker had so much fun that after three hours of playing in the water he was telling me that it was time to go home and take a nap. What a sweet boy.

At first he was not to sure about it. But once he warmed up

I could not get him to come out of the water. Not even for a sucker.

Micaela telling us what's up.

Christian

Victoria and Walker
Victoria was a huge help. She played with Walker and Micaela the whole time.
Thanks so much Victoria you are a sweetheart!!





Walker and Micaela swimming on their bellies.

Micaela and Walker playing a splash the mommies
and fall down game. They thought it was so funny.

"That snake get you."

I think that it is a dragon but I was not going to argue with him.

"I splash you!!!!!"

1 comment:

Courtney said...

That looks like a fun place to go! I can tell Walker was having a big time! We hope to see you soon-