Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Go Diego Go

Walker and I went to the play Go Diego Go. He loved it. I have to say that I even enjoyed it too. Everything was great. He did not interact much but he never took his eyes off the stage. I wish more kiddie plays would come here.


Walker with his rescue pack.

Who is that behind that baby jaguar???
At intermission we went and sat with Parker and they had fun playing with their jaguar masks.
This was the best smile I could get.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

those are cute! I hear the Diego shows are great so I bet the play was as well!

The Fintons said...

Hey Amber! Of course, I remember you. :-) I love your blog and your little boy is just precious. By the way, his name is too cute! I think K. Boyd must know everybody...it is a small world. Glad to hear from you. I will check back often and see what yall are up to. Thanks for contacting me!

Kate Hart said...

I will report your request for more kid shows to the WAC-- I know a guy. :) Glad you guys had fun!

The Traxsons said...

I was afraid Sam wouldn't sit through it, but maybe I should have taken him! Sounds like you guys had a great time!

the boyd girls.... said...

Oh, Caroline was so sad to miss this,we were at the Beach. But all her little friends went!Walker looks like he had a great time! He is so stinkin cute!

The Rainers said...

It looks like you had a great time! We should of taken Audrey, I wasn't sure if she would like it or not? I hope you are having a great summer!
Casey