Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 4, 2008

Mexico with the Girls

I got to go to Mexico with the girls for a bachelorette party!!! It was so much fun and very relaxing. It was only for 3 days but who cares; we all had a blast. While posting the new pics I noticed that I do not have any pictures of the Bachelorette - Cindy. So Sorry Cindy. We wish you and Paul the best. See you in August!!!!
Look what the cleaning ladies left us.
Misty and me waiting for the rest of the group at the bar.
Vicki, Kelly, Misty, Me and Cathey
On our last night we went into town to go eat at this really cool restaurant. The food was great and the Margarita's were huge:) YUM YUM
Misty by the scary but cute dolls.
Kelly, Vicki, Misty, Me and Liz

1 comment:

The Traxsons said...

that looks like so much fun! I have a girls trip coming up in August (not to any exotic place like Mexico, but a trip nonetheless) and I can't wait!!