Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

Thomas the Train Table

Walker got a new toy today. A couple in our neighborhood was selling a train table and Walker loves playing on the train table at Barnes and Noble. I have been wanting to get him one for a long time. Good things come to those who wait!!!!! It is so big that we have it set up in Walker's old baby room. We are not really sure where we are going to permanently put it just yet. Walker played for 2 hours tonight just on the train table. What a great find!!!!!

2 comments:

the boyd girls.... said...

How neat! What a great find! I love getting deals like that! ;) Anything is fab. if it keeps them that busy for 2 hours! ;)

Meredith Woodruff said...

I am so jealous of his train table! My friend Kelly is considering buying one for Lucy, and I told her about your "find"!