Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

We're off to the Dentist!!!

Today Walker had his first dentist appointment and he did great!!!!!! The office was great; it had lots of games, fish hanging from the ceiling and a big fish tank with Nemo and Dorie in it. When it was our turn to go back to see the dentist, he was very excited because I had been talking about it for a while. He laid down in the chair like a big boy and he did not cry at all while she was cleaning and "FLOSSING" his teeth. Yes I know, what a big boy! I could not believe that he let her floss his teeth. He cried just a little for Dr. Will, I think it was because he knows him. Walker kept saying, "that's not Dr. Will that's just Parker's daddy." I was so proud of him that I told him he could get a surprise when we were done and he replied back, "Yes, I get a surprise. No I not want a surprise, I just want a movie."
So that is what he got. He picked out the movie "The Incredibles."

Walker really liked standing by this large toothbrush.
"I need to brush Walker's teeth. I can't it's too big, I just little."




3 comments:

Courtney said...

I am so proud of Walker! I know his hygienist just loved him! He is so big! What a great office. At least now you know going to the dentist will be easy which is not common at his age!

Kate said...

soo cute! very impressed! when do we need to do this? 2?

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Way to go, Walker!